These savoury pinwheels combine succulent lamb, sweet caramelized red onions, creamy feta cheese, and tangy sundried tomato pesto, all wrapped in a soft tortilla. With each bite, savour the perfect balance of textures and the explosion of Mediterranean-inspired flavours.
Whether you're hosting a party or craving a satisfying snack, these pinwheels are a crowd-pleasing treat.
- Tortilla wraps (I used caramelised onion flavour, but anything will work)
- Cream cheese
- Sundried tomato pesto
- Pulled lamb (or left over roast meat)
- Feta cheese
- Leafy salad greens
- Caramelised red onion
- Mix 3 heaped tablespoons of cream cheese and sundried tomato pesto together until smooth.
- Cut the 2 side edges (approximately 2cm) off the tortilla.
- Spread on the cream cheese mixture generously, making sure you have some all over.
- Add a generous strip of lamb along the bottom edge.
- Add a strip of leafy salad greens.
- Add a strip of caramelised red onion.
- Sprinkle the feta cheese all over.
- Tightly roll up and refrigerate to firm up a little before cutting.