This is a light and refreshing, simple entrée dish combining the natural sweetness of ripe, juicy cherry tomatoes with the creamy tanginess of feta cheese. Topped with a drizzle of olive oil and sprinkled with fresh fragrant herbs and a hint to lemon pepper, this colourful entrée is sure to be a great start to your dinner party.
It is also very quick to put together and delicious served with a platter of sliced bread to share.
- Cherry tomato variety (the more the better)
- Feta cheese
- Fresh thyme
- Fresh chives
- Snow pea shoots
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon pepper
- Black sesame seeds
- Fresh bread
- Cut the cherry tomatoes and put into a small bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper and chopped herbs.
- Arrange on the plate.
- Cut feta and position on the plate.
- Sprinkle on lemon pepper and sesame seeds.
- Garnish with snow pea shoots.
- Add oil and balsamic to the plate for dipping.