This delicious, creamy white chocolate mousse is so easy to make and an absolute winner. You can set it as a cheesecake, pipe it into containers or straight onto your serving plate - it's so versatile.
With a smooth creamy base it goes well with many different sauces and garnishes to create a variety of different desserts.
- 95ml fresh cream
- 170g (6 oz) white chocolate
- 250g (8 1/2 oz) cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 190ml fresh cream
- Bring the first measure of cream to the boil.
- As soon as it starts to boil, turn off the heat and whisk in the white chocolate until completely smooth.
- Cool until it doesn't feel warm, but hasn't completely set hard.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth, then gradually add in the chocolate mixture.
- Beat the remaining cream and vanilla essence to soft peaks.
- Fold into the cream cheese and chocolate mix.
- Pour or pipe into desired containers.
- Chill to serve.
To see how to make the chocolate decorations used on this cake, see https://youtu.be/66WHzP0RnqE